Friday, 30 September 2011

Not too much to report these days.  We have been At sea for the last 5 ays and I am looking forward to walking on land.  The weather has been less than favorable but things seem to be looking up.  It should be warm enough to watch a movie under the stars...with pants, warm socks, long sleeve shirt, hoodie and only 2 blankets....no umbrella needed:)

I have 2 questions that I can't seem to find an answer to:

       Why do people always want to talk about disgusting things at breakfast?  

        Why are people from Britain so bitchy?

This morning the nice old people we were sitting with eating their boiled prunes made a point of telling me that it was a myth that eating prunes and drinking prune juice would make you regular.  Apparently they have been doing it for the last 10 days with no results.   What would make you think that I would be the least bit interested in your bowel movements.....at any time let alone breakfast.

My Bitchy Brit stories are far too numerous to mention...just suffice it to say they are one mysterious bunch who seem quite entitled. Now I  will stop my rant now.

I have developed a nasty head cold......murphy's law.....only get sick every 5 years and I guess it was my time.  Hopefully it will pass soon so I can start breathing again.

I have developed a penchant for craps....the game, not the prune induced ones.  I like it so far because I am winning....stay tuned as this to may change.

Davey, thanks for the entertaining emails.  Once we get inland we will respond  but rest assured Kevy is doing well going "all in"  The Internet on the ship is brutally slow, took me 10 minutes to send an email and then I lost connection.  Hoping to find some Wi Fi when we get to Japan.

Miss you all, hope to have a more interesting blog next time.

From somewhere in the Pacific ocean






Not too much to report these days.  We have been At sea for the last 5 ays and I am looking forward to walking on land.  The weather has been less than favorable but things seem to be looking up.  It should be warm enough to watch a movie under the stars...with pants, warm socks, long sleeve shirt, hoodie and only 2 blankets....no umbrella needed:)

I have 2 questions that I can't seem to find an answer to:

       Why do people always want to talk about disgusting things at breakfast?  

        Why are people from Britain so bitchy?

This morning the nice old people we were sitting with eating their boiled prunes made a point of telling me that it was a myth that eating prunes and drinking prune juice would make you regular.  Apparently they have been doing it for the last 10 days with no results.   What would make you think that I would be the least bit interested in your bowel movements.....at any time let alone breakfast.

My Bitchy Brit stories are far too numerous to mention...just suffice it to say they are one mysterious bunch who seem quite entitled. Now I  will stop my rant now.

I have developed a nasty head cold......murphy's law.....only get sick every 5 years and I guess it was my time.  Hopefully it will pass soon so I can start breathing again.

I have developed a penchant for craps....the game, not the prune induced ones.  I like it so far because I am winning....stay tuned as this to may change.

Davey, thanks for the entertaining emails.  Once we get inland we will respond  but rest assured Kevy is doing well going "all in"  The Internet on the ship is brutally slow, took me 10 minutes to send an email and then I lost connection.  Hoping to find some Wi Fi when we get to Japan.

Miss you all, hope to have a more interesting blog next time.

From somewhere in the Pacific ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment